Dr. Shawki Saad, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Saad completed a residency at Harbor/UCLA. He currently practices at Shawki D Saad MD and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saad is board certified in General Surgery.
Shawki D Saad MD
Uthaiah Kokkalera MD Inc.18250 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 998-8591
- St Mary Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Harbor/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1988
- American University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Amer U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saad?
Dr. Saad saved my life. I figure that this is the best way to start this review, considering that the only reason that I'm sitting here writing it, is because of him. When I was brought into Northridge Hospital's trauma center, I was in bad shape. I guess you could say that I was in really bad shape, because my heart stopped, and I died on that operating table. Hospital policy states that medical personnel is supposed to work on an unresponsive patient for 6 minutes, and if nothing happens, they call it, and it's game over. Fortunately, for me, Dr. Saad isn't a clock watcher. Instead of giving up after 6 minutes, Dr. Saad spent over 15 minutes, manually squeezing my heart, keeping blood flowing to my brain, and I truly believe that if I was under the care of any other Doctor, I would not be here, writing this review. I will get to see my daughter graduate college and get married, because of what Dr. Saad did for me, and I will be forever grateful that he went the extra mile for me.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center