Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qasim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shawki Qasim, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Qasim completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Baylor College of Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qasim is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2013
- King Hussein Cancer Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Prince Hamzah Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Fac Med U Jordan, Amman, Medical School — 2010
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor College of Medicine6701 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 822-4242
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qasim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Qasim frequently treats Abdominal Pain, ADHD and-or ADD, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Qasim's office is located at 6701 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qasim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.