Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shirish Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates Medical Group and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Interventional Fellowship , Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Other Education — 2005
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
very kind, professional, great front office staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shirish Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1701 Solar Dr, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center