Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daneshrad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaun Daneshrad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Daneshrad completed a residency at Riverside Genl Hosp-Loma Linda U. He currently practices at Dr. Shaun S. Daneshrad, MD, FACC and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Genl Hosp-Loma Linda U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Loma Linda University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
Dr. Shaun S. Daneshrad, MD, FACC
Beverly Hills Cardiology Center8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 420, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 652-5210
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daneshrad?
Excellent service as always.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daneshrad frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Malaise and Fatigue, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Daneshrad's office is located at 8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 420, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daneshrad speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Daneshrad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City