Dr. Senter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shaun Senter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Senter completed a residency at Johns Hopking U Hosp. He currently practices at Walker Heart Institute and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Senter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- William Beaumont, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Johns Hopking U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopking U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rush University, Other Education — 2002
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Senter?
Absolutely wonderful after visiting a previous cardiologist who was lacking to say the least I was exceptionally happy with Dr. senter he listened,explained and offered solutions. By far one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaun Senter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Senter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Senter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Senter frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Senter's office is located at 3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center
Walker Heart Institute
Walker Heart Institute3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703 (479) 463-8740