Dr. Kaiser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shaun Kaiser, MD is a nephrology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kaiser completed a residency at Indiana University. He currently practices at Texas Kidney Institute and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaiser is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Indiana University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Kidney Institute
Texas Kidney Institute9900 N Central Expy Ste 215, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 396-4950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaiser?
Dr. Kaiser, first, is a very good human being. He is a very compassionate, considerate and patient man. He is an excellent doctor, considers the patient's advice, is cautious and is sincerely concerned with your well being. At my age I have seen many doctors and only remember a few. some for not so good things! I shall always remember Dr. Kaiser very fondly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaun Kaiser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaiser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaiser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaiser frequently treats Anemia, Renal Osteodystrophy, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Kaiser's office is located at 9900 N Central Expy Ste 215, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas