Dr. Shaun Desai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Desai's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shaun Desai, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hosp/Wash U. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desai is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Other Education — 2015
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp/Wash U, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp/Wash U, Internship Hospital — 2009
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center
Bethesda Location6420 Rockledge Dr, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 896-3330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
My experience with Dr. Desai was incredible. I had been putting off my deviated septum / rhinoplasty surgery for nearly ten years. The first meeting with Dr. Desai quickly assured me he was the person I should trust for the job. Incredible bedside manner and my results speak for themselves. I can breathe out of both nostrils for the first time in decades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Desai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Desai frequently treats Bell's Palsy, Head or Neck Lump or Swelling, and Wound Repair.
Dr. Desai's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Desai speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Desai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital