Dr. Shaun Steigman, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Steigman completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steigman is board certified in General Surgery.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Pediatric Surgery and Trauma520 E 70th St # L-718, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steigman?
Excellent doctor and his team is equally as great. They were very informative and transparent about everything which made our family feel extra comfortable with the decision of doing surgery. I would 100% recommend
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital