Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sharon McCormack, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. McCormack completed a residency at U Md. She currently practices at Birchess & Commerford Mds and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCormack is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Md, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Maryland At Baltimore, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
I would highly recommend Dr. McCORMACK!! If you’re looking for a dr. who is an excellent diagnostician, friendly, courteous, patient, and an excellent listener, she’s the one for you!! THE BEST!!! You will never feel rushed with your appointment! K
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCormack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McCormack frequently treats Lyme Disease Evaluation, Echocardiography, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. McCormack's office is located at 5411 Old Frederick Rd Ste 18, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
Birchess & Commerford Mds
Birchess & Commerford5411 Old Frederick Rd Ste 18, Baltimore, MD 21229 (410) 788-4800