Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Sharon Clancy, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Clancy completed a residency at University Of Southern California. She currently practices at ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN ASSOC and is affiliated with City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clancy is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Affiliated Health Funds
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clancy?
Dr Clancy was more than expected excellent experienced exceptional surgeon great at explaining great outcome for procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clancy frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Clancy's office is located at 1229 Madison St, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clancy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Orthopedic Physician Assoc
Duke Women's Cancer Center
Regional Anesthesia Pllc3404 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 862-2699