Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sharon Hammond, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ashland, WI. Dr. Hammond completed a residency at Mayo. She currently practices at St. Luke's Chequamegon Clinic and is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammond is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mayo, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Chequamegon Clinic
St. Luke's Chequamegon Clinic2201 LAKE SHORE DR E, Ashland, WI 54806 Existing Patients: (715) 685-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammond?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hammond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hammond frequently treats Diabetes Type 1, Hypothyroidism, and Leg and Foot Ulcers.
Dr. Hammond's office is located at 2201 LAKE SHORE DR E, Ashland, WI 54806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital