Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME). She currently practices at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME), Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center (GME), Residency Hospital — 1988
- Indiana University (GME), Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith saw us during infusion clinic follow up and was able to work with us to think outside of the box and set up interventions for us at home, to be able to avoid another hospital stay. She took the time to listen to us and the energy to facilitate getting things set up at home (IV fluids and medications) and saw us back in the clinic the next day to follow up closely with us. Thank you so very much for the work that you do. We appreciate your work and empathy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Fl 10MC085, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.