Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharon Hamre, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hamre completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Pediatrix Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamre is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Egleston Chldns Hosp-Emory U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrix Medical Group
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta At Scottish Rite1001 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 252-9751
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamre?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hamre frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Dr. Hamre's office is located at 1001 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.