Dr. Grundy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sharon Grundy, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Telluride, CO. Dr. Grundy completed a residency at La St U Hlth Sci Ctr. She currently practices at Telluride Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Montrose Regional Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grundy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Arizona School Of Medicine Integrative Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- La St U Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1998
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grundy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharon Grundy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grundy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grundy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grundy frequently treats Hidradenitis, Dizziness, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Grundy's office is located at 500 W Pacific Ave, Telluride, CO 81435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grundy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montrose Regional Health
Telluride Regional Medical Center
Telluride Medical Center500 W Pacific Ave, Telluride, CO 81435 (970) 728-3848