Dr. Sharmila Mehta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mehta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sharmila Mehta, MD is a hematology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics. She currently practices at Cancer Institute MDC and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School
- APS Healthcare
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Institute MDC
Cancer Institute MDC890 W Faris Rd Ste 320, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 455-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
She is wonderful! She is always prepared, interested in what you tell her, positive and very kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 890 W Faris Rd Ste 320, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital