Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-1500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sharif Ellozy, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Sharif Ellozy, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ellozy completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ellozy is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- 1 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellozy?
Very professional. Thought about the future ; not just the immediate issue at hand.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellozy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sharif Ellozy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellozy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellozy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellozy frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Aneurysm, and Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting.
Dr. Ellozy's office is located at 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellozy speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.