Dr. Sharif Ellozy, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ellozy completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Division of Vacaular and Endovascular Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ellozy is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Division of Vacaular and Endovascular Surgery
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery525 E 68th St # Starr, New York, NY 10065 (212) 746-5567
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellozy?
Dr. Ellozy is a kind, caring, brilliant physician.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center