Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 833-1107.
Dr. Shari Sperling, DO
Dr. Shari Sperling, DO is a dermatologist in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. Sperling completed a residency at St John's Episcopal Hospital. She currently practices at Barnabas Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sperling is board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- St John's Episcopal Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine - D.O., Medical School — 2005
- Binghamton University - B.A. Biology, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sperling?
Very good experience.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sperling has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sperling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sperling frequently treats Acne, Contact Dermatitis, and Intertrigo.
Dr. Sperling's office is located at 222 Columbia Tpke, Florham Park, NJ 07932. Find other locations and directions.
Barnabas Health Medical Group
Center for Asian Health and Wellness222 Columbia Tpke, Florham Park, NJ 07932 Existing Patients: (973) 833-1107