Call (713) 930-2126 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Shanti Bansal, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Bansal completed a residency at The University of Chicago. He currently practices at Houston Arrhythmia Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bansal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- The University of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Arrhythmia Associates
Houston Arrhythmia Associates915 Gessner Rd Ste 680, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 930-2126
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bansal?
ease of discussing heart issues with me, very good with analysis of data from heart implant monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bansal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shanti Bansal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bansal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bansal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bansal frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair.
Dr. Bansal's office is located at 915 Gessner Rd Ste 680, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Hca Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital