Dr. Shannon Myers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Myers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shannon Myers, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Myers completed a residency at Children's Medical Center. She currently practices at ABLE Pediatrics, Augusta, GA and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myers is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Absolute Total Care
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Medicaid of Georgia
- Medicaid of South Carolina
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Select Health of South Carolina
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ABLE Pediatrics, Augusta, GA
ABLE Pediatrics, Augusta, GA3727 Executive Center Dr, Augusta, GA 30907 Existing Patients: (706) 842-5331
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
My kids have been under the care of Dr. Myers for over 6 years and we love her and how she takes the time to know you and about you and your family. Most of all we love that she’s a Christian doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myers frequently treats Viral Infection, Immunization Administration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Myers' office is located at 3727 Executive Center Dr, Augusta, GA 30907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Myers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Myers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- University Hospital