Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Shannon Dunlay, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Shannon Dunlay, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Dunlay completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunlay is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Clinic Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunlay?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dunlay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shannon Dunlay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunlay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunlay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunlay frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Tilt Table Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Dunlay's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.