Dr. Shannon Fitzgerald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fitzgerald's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shannon Fitzgerald, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fitzgerald completed a residency at University of Massachusetts School of Medicine. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fitzgerald is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzgerald?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fitzgerald accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fitzgerald's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fitzgerald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital