Dr. Shannon Cox, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Cox completed a residency at U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at Austin Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cox is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Austin Cancer Centers
Austin Cancer Centers - North Austin12221 N Mopac Expy, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (512) 477-6341
- U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Ark Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Dr. Shannon D. Cox listens deeply. He shared valuable medical information concerning my diagnosis and treatment options and helped me to make a logical decision. He was always there for me before, during and after my treatment. He serves as my primary contact, and while he has a highly competent staff, there is no doubt that he is in charge of my treatment.
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center