Dr. Wasden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shane Wasden, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Wasden completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Manhasset and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI, Medical School — 2007
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wasden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wasden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wasden frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Encounters for Normal Pregnancies.
Dr. Wasden's office is located at 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Manhasset
NSUH - Dept of Cardiology300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 562-3317
Northwell Health Physician Partners Maternal Fetal Health, Obstetrics & Gynecology at Lenox Hill
Northwell Health Physician Partners Maternal Fetal Health, Obstetrics & Gynecology at Lenox Hill130 E 77th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10075 (212) 434-2585
Weill Cornell Medicine Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Maternal Fetal Medicine525 E 68th St # J-130, New York, NY 10065 (212) 746-1604