Dr. Darrah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shane Darrah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Darrah completed a residency at Emory University School Med Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Southeastern Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Darrah is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Nc Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University School Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darrah?
Dr. Darrah and his staff were very courteous and very professional and my wait time was short. He was very interested in listening to what I had to say and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good Cardiologist. I look forward to seeing him on my next visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shane Darrah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Darrah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Darrah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darrah frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Darrah's office is located at 2121 Warm Springs Rd, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darrah speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare
Southeastern Cardiology Associates
Southeastern Cardiology Associates PC2121 Warm Springs Rd, Columbus, GA 31904 (706) 243-4500