Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 516-5432.
Dr. Shanda Blackmon, MD is a thoracic oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Blackmon completed a residency at Atlanta Medical Center|Methodist Hospital,The. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackmon is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center,The, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Atlanta Medical Center|Methodist Hospital,The, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Atlanta Medical Center|Methodist Hospital,The|Atlanta Medical Center|Methodist Hospital,The|Atlanta Medical Center|Methodist Hospital,The|Methodist Hospital,The|Methodist Hospital,The|Methodist Hospital,The, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Methodist Hospital,The, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Atlanta Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Medical School — 1994
- Emory University- M.P.H., Other Education — 1994
- Emory University-M.P.H., Other Education — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackmon?
Dr Blackmon is a brilliant surgeon. She will save your life when other say they can’t. If you have a difficult case then she’s who you should go to. She’s the very best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blackmon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shanda Blackmon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blackmon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackmon frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Bronchoscopy, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Blackmon's office is located at 200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blackmon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905 Call