Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Shanda Blackmon, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Shanda Blackmon, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Blackmon completed a residency at Methodist Hospital,The. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackmon is board certified in General Surgery.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- University Of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center,The, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Methodist Hospital,The, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- The Univsrsity of Texas, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Atlanta Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Emory University- M.P.H., Other Education — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackmon?
Dr Blackmon is a brilliant surgeon. She will save your life when other say they can’t. If you have a difficult case then she’s who you should go to. She’s the very best.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shanda Blackmon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blackmon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackmon frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Bronchoscopy, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Blackmon's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blackmon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Blackmon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.