Dr. Shamus Carr, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Carr completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at U OF U/ DEPT. OF ANESTHESIOLOGY and is affiliated with UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carr is board certified in General Surgery.
U of U/ Dept. of Anesthesiology
Limited To Official State Duties Only30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 (801) 581-6393
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
- UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center