Dr. Rafiyath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shamudheen Rafiyath, MD is a oncology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Rafiyath completed a residency at Overlook Hospital. He currently practices at Sonora Quest Laboratories LLC and is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rafiyath is board certified in Hematology.
- University of North Dakota, Other Education — 2014
- Westchester County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Overlook Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical College Trivandrum, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Kerala, Medical School — 2002
- Medical College Trivandrum, Undergraduate School — 2001
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sonora Quest Laboratories LLC3945 E Paradise Falls Dr, Tucson, AZ 85712 Existing Patients: (520) 689-7022
Arizona Oncology Associates PC2625 N Craycroft Rd Ste 200, Tucson, AZ 85712 Existing Patients: (520) 324-2409
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rafiyath?
He is, possibly, the finest doctors that I have ever had to pleasure to meet. Brilliant, thoughtful, knowledgeable, compassionate - a truly kind man
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shamudheen Rafiyath, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rafiyath's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rafiyath accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rafiyath frequently treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, and Lymphosarcoma.
Dr. Rafiyath's office is located at 3945 E Paradise Falls Dr, Tucson, AZ 85712. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary's Hospital