Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Shamsul Alam, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bentonville, AR. Dr. Alam completed a residency at St Lukes-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med University Oh, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital
- St Lukesroosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Chittagong Medical College, Medical School
- Inst Post-Grad Med/Rsch, Medical School
- Emory University, Other Education
- Emory University, untrasound by nehrologist, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2618 Se J St And Ste 2-12, Bentonville, AR 72712 Existing Patients: (479) 271-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alam frequently treats Anemia, Immunization Administration, and Folic Acid Deficiency.
Dr. Alam's office is located at 2618 Se J St And Ste 2-12, Bentonville, AR 72712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alam speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale