Dr. Chawla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shalini Chawla, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Westmont, IL. Dr. Chawla completed a residency at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School. She currently practices at Midwest Wellness Center Associates and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chawla is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Rush University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Jackson Park Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Ms Ramaiah Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chawla?
I’ve been a patient for more than 5 years. Growing up, I was angry @ the world—basically I took this out on myself (also on family +some teachers/clinicians). Besides the Dr who initially diagnosed me, Dr C is 1 of the best physicians I’ve had. Im more confident + generally happy. Even w/ a waiting list, Dr C offered 2 keep me as a sliding scale pt before I was working full-time. I was robbed at gunpoint last year—I called Dr C + my Rx (controlled) was ready in 48 hrs—in retrospect, this minimized the impact this may have had. I was prescribed an antidepressant to help me get over that incident, + it’s now helping w/ COVID (+ maybe w/stuff I already had?). Dr C referred me 2 2 therapists—1 specialized in ADD, though both are great. Dr C is cautious, but has titrated my meds—though I was already stable, I feel this improved my quality of life. I work with NPs at my job...recently this has made me grateful I found Dr C. If Dr Cs not taking pts, try her referrals. U will be grateful 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shalini Chawla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chawla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chawla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chawla frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Chawla's office is located at 519 N Cass Ave Ste 204, Westmont, IL 60559. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chawla speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Midwest Wellness Center Associates
Midwest Wellness Center Associates519 N Cass Ave Ste 204, Westmont, IL 60559 (630) 541-9560
Midwest Wellness Center Associates3000 N Halsted St Ste 709, Chicago, IL 60657
Shalini Chawla MD LLC
Pediatric Specialty Center836 W Wellington Ave # G346, Chicago, IL 60657 (630) 541-9560