Dr. Shalin Shah, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Univ Of TX MD Andsn Cncr Ctr AN. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Univ Of TX MD Andsn Cncr Ctr AN
Houston Office1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 792-2121
MD Anderson Oak Bend
MD Anderson Richmond1603 Main St, Richmond, TX 77469 Existing Patients: (713) 563-9100
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Texas - MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
I recently finished radiation therapy for prostate cancer under the care of Dr. Shah at MD Anderson Sugar Land. Dr. Shah and his team provided excellent care throughout my treatment. Dr. Shah is very professional, a good listener, accessible and patient friendly. The radiation team is the best medical team that I have encountered anywhere. They are professional, caring, and very patient. I also like their light-hearted approach and sense of humor