Dr. Indulkar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shalaka Indulkar, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Indulkar completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. She currently practices at Rainbow Pediatrics of Fayetteville and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Indulkar is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Bombay / Grant Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Fff, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rainbow Pediatrics of Fayetteville1540 Purdue Dr Ste 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303 Existing Patients: (910) 491-2437
Carolina Child Neurology
Main Office1220 Walter Reed Rd Ste 100, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (910) 491-2437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Indulkar?
Brilliant yet approachable Doctor. She Listens and cares. One of the best minds I have seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shalaka Indulkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Indulkar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Indulkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Indulkar frequently treats Migraine, Epilepsy, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Indulkar's office is located at 1540 Purdue Dr Ste 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Indulkar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center