Dr. Shakeel Shareef, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shareef's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shakeel Shareef, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Shareef completed a residency at NY Med Ctr Affil Hosps. He currently practices at University Hospital Eye Inst and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shareef is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wash U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- NY Med Ctr Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Winthrop U Hosp-SUNY Stony Brook, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital Eye Inst
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3601
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shareef?
Dr Shareef is exceptional in his care, especially for special needs patients. He is kind, considerate and very professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shareef accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shareef frequently treats Glaucoma, Eye Examination, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Shareef's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shareef has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital