Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Shaine Morris, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Children'S Hospital Boston. She currently practices at Texas Childrens Hospital and is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2012
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Texas Children's Hospital / Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Children's Hospital Boston-Chief Residency, Other Education — 2006
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2002
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Morris frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 6651 Main St Ste E1920, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Childrens Hospital6651 Main St Ste E1920, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 824-3278
Texas Childrens Heart Center
Texas Childrens Hospital Pediatric Cardiology6621 Fannin St Ste 19345c, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 826-5600