Call (850) 208-0811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Shailesh Patel, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Patel completed a residency at University Of Florida - Gainesville. He currently practices at Woodlands Medical Specialists and is affiliated with West Florida Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patel is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Florida - Gainesville, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida - Gainesville, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Medical School
- U Fla/STH, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woodlands Medical Specialists
North Davis4724 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503 Existing Patients: (850) 208-0811
West Florida Cardiology - Pensacola
West Florida Cardiology2120 E Johnson Ave Ste 100, Pensacola, FL 32514 Existing Patients: (850) 208-0812
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Listened to what I had to say. Provided good, sound advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shailesh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 4724 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503. Find other locations and directions.
- West Florida Hospital
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital