Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shaikh Ahmed, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ozone Park, NY. He currently practices at Filzas Medical care PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Family Practice.
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital At South Shore, Internship Hospital — 2006
- CUNY Hunter college, Undergraduate School
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bengali, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Dr. Sheikh Ahmed Is A Very Nice & Knowledgeable Person.He Is Treating His Patients Very Nicely,Manages All Patients Timely & Also Gives A Proper Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaikh Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Hypotension, and Dehydration.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 7405 101ST AVE, Ozone Park, NY 11416. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Bengali. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital At South Shore
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center