Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eshaghian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shahrooz Eshaghian, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Eshaghian completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Irwin Hoffman MD and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eshaghian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan Medical Center, UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2006
- University of CA, Los Angeles (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Persian, Persian, Spanish
Irwin Hoffman MD2080 Century Park E Ste 1005, Los Angeles, CA 90067 Existing Patients: (310) 229-3555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eshaghian?
Just came from an appointment with Dr Eshagian. Great experience. Great physician. He not only has great bedside manner but he's also an instructor at UCLA so he's very skilled at articulating plainly and clearly. His expertise, compassion and competence were very comforting. You're in good hands with Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eshaghian frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Eshaghian's office is located at 2080 Century Park E Ste 1005, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eshaghian speaks Persian, Spanish, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eshaghian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center