Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Shahrokh Soltani, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, VA. Dr. Soltani completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Ballston Metro Dental. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- BOSTON UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1995
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soltani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soltani frequently treats BriteSmile® Teeth Whitening System, Broken Tooth, and Cavity.
Dr. Soltani's office is located at 671 N Glebe Rd Ste 1260, Arlington, VA 22203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soltani speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Soltani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.