Dr. Javaheri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shahrokh Javaheri, MD is a pulmonologist in Montgomery, OH. Dr. Javaheri completed a residency at Pahlavi Med Sch. He currently practices at Sleep Center and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Javaheri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Pahlavi Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Pahlavi Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1971
- SHIRAZ UNIVERSITY / FASSA MEDICAL CENTRE, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Javaheri?
I would recommend Dr. Javaheri without any hesitation. He is one of the if not the best doctor I have ever had. I just wish his bedside manner would rub off on the 2 women in his office and I WARN the people I speak to to be ready to have to deal with their rudeness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shahrokh Javaheri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Javaheri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Javaheri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Javaheri frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Javaheri's office is located at 10535 Montgomery Rd Ste 200, Montgomery, OH 45242. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
Sleep Center10535 Montgomery Rd Ste 200, Montgomery, OH 45242 (513) 793-7378