Dr. Shamekh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shahram Shamekh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Shamekh completed a residency at Cabrini Med Center. He currently practices at ADVANCED INTERNAL MEDICINE, P.C. and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cabrini Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Cabrini Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- St George's University, Medical School — 2000
- University of California, Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Spanish
Advanced Internal Medicine, P.c.
Winston B Paley MD PC935 Northern Blvd Ste 105, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 487-0070
Roland Nassim MD833 Northern Blvd Ste 100, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 487-0070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shamekh?
Despite many doctors in the neighborhood, He spends ample time with me and answers all the questions. His diagnosis are quite accurate and his staff are very professional and friendly. I am very happy with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shahram Shamekh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shamekh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shamekh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shamekh frequently treats Dysphagia, Leg and Foot Ulcers, and Cough.
Dr. Shamekh's office is located at 935 Northern Blvd Ste 105, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shamekh speaks Spanish, Farsi, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center