Dr. Shahram Ravan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ravan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shahram Ravan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Ravan completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr-UCLA. He currently practices at Shahram F Ravan MD Inc and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wadsworth VA Hosp/Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UCLA School Med Wadsworth Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr-UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1985
- UCLA School Med Wadsworth Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1982
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Persian, Spanish
Shahram F Ravan MD Inc
Shahram F Ravan MD Inc9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 858-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ravan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ravan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ravan frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Ravan's office is located at 9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ravan speaks Spanish, Farsi, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ravan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center