Call (941) 269-8033 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Saint Lukes Hospital. She currently practices at Bradenton Physicians Medical Center and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Other Education — 1997
- Saint Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Saint Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Kinniard College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Spanish, Urdu
Bradenton Physicians Medical Center
Bradenton Physicians Medical Center4401 CORTEZ RD W, Bradenton, FL 34210 Existing Patients: (941) 269-8033
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
She was very attentive and took the time to listen to my issues. Very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shahnaz Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Smoking Cessation Counseling, Dyslipidemia, and Obesity.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 4401 CORTEZ RD W, Bradenton, FL 34210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
- Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital