Dr. Shaheen Tedjarati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tedjarati's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shaheen Tedjarati, MD is a oncology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Tedjarati completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at GYN WMC Advanced Physician Services and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center and Tumor Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tedjarati?
Gave mom a steady few years after her ovarian cancer diagnosis. Everyone else gave up but he gave my mom life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tedjarati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tedjarati frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Tedjarati's office is located at 19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 3090n, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tedjarati speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tedjarati has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center