Dr. Shahe Garabedian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mission Hills, CA. Dr. Garabedian completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Garabedian is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- California Pacific Medical Center-Pacific Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garabedian?
He listens to you, deciphers any health mysteries for you, explains your condition in a down to earth manner and is accessible.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center