Dr. Shahab Mehdizadeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mehdizadeh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shahab Mehdizadeh, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Mehdizadeh completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Payman Vahedifar A Professional Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 2000
- UCLA Westwood, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
Payman Vahedifar A Professional Medical Corp.240 S La Cienega Blvd Ste 102, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 246-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehdizadeh?
After twenty years of searching for a really good Gastroenterologist I finally found Dr. Mehdizadeh. Great bedside manner, really listens and takes into consideration what you say, explains things clearly and spends whatever time is needed with you. I am fortunate to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehdizadeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehdizadeh frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Esophagitis, and Reflux Esophagitis.
Dr. Mehdizadeh's office is located at 240 S La Cienega Blvd Ste 102, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehdizadeh speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mehdizadeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center