Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jalees accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah Jalees, MD
Dr. Shah Jalees, MD is a psychosomatic medicine specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Jalees completed a residency at Akron General Medical Center. He currently practices at Summa Health System and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jalees is board certified in Psychiatry.
- The Mount Sinai School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Akron General Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jalees?
I highly recommend Dr. Jalees. He has been very helpful and easy to talk with. Patient care is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jalees frequently treats Nondependent Opioid Abuse, Opioid Dependence, and Drug-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Jalees' office is located at 444 N Main St Fl 6, Akron, OH 44310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jalees has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
Summa Health System
Summa Physicians Inc. - Psychiatry444 N Main St Fl 6, Akron, OH 44310