Dr. MacAron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shady MacAron, MD is a general surgery specialist in Middlebury, CT. Dr. MacAron completed a residency at St Mary's Med Center. He currently practices at Advance Birth To Three and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacAron is board certified in General Surgery.
- Danbury Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- St Mary's Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Waterbury Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advance Birth To Three590 Middlebury Rd Ste A, Middlebury, CT 06762 Existing Patients: (203) 709-3572
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacAron?
Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Macaron and his team! My surgery went great my recovery was great because of the guidance of Dr Macaron! I’m 1 year 4 months post op and down 150 lbs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shady MacAron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacAron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacAron accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacAron frequently treats Obesity, Umbilical Hernia, and Inguinal Hernia.
Dr. MacAron's office is located at 590 Middlebury Rd Ste A, Middlebury, CT 06762. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacAron speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Hospital