Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vahdat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shadi Vahdat, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Vahdat completed a residency at Scripps Clin. She currently practices at Sequoia Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vahdat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Scripps Clin, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sequoia Hospital170 Alameda De Las Pulgas Rm 114, Redwood City, CA 94062 Existing Patients: (650) 369-5811
Shadi Vahdat MD1717 S FIGUEROA ST, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vahdat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vahdat frequently treats Acidosis, Anemia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Dr. Vahdat's office is located at 170 Alameda De Las Pulgas Rm 114, Redwood City, CA 94062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vahdat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.