Dr. Shadi Qasqas, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lake Elsinore, CA. Dr. Qasqas completed a residency at Washington University Medical Center. He currently practices at Lakeview Cardiology and is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Qasqas is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Lake Elsinore Office31571 Canyon Estates Dr Ste 228, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532 Existing Patients: (951) 471-0200
Moreno Valley Office22635 Alessandro Blvd, Moreno Valley, CA 92553 Existing Patients: (951) 471-0200
Riverside office4440 Brockton Ave Ste 300, Riverside, CA 92501 Existing Patients: (951) 471-0200
Upland office685 N 13th Ave, Upland, CA 91786 Existing Patients: (909) 285-4747
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Washington University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- PrimeCare Medical
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qasqas?
Dr Qasas is great . He patiently listens and takes the time to explain everything and is happy to answer questions. I am very confident with him as a cardiologist ? The office staff is very efficient, helpful and nice ?
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Antonio Regional Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center