Dr. Latta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shadi Latta, MD is a hematology specialist in Tinley Park, IL. Dr. Latta completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Alpha Med Physicians Group LLC and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Latta is board certified in Hematology.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University ofAleppo, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alpha Med Physicians Group LLC17333 La Grange Rd Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60487 Existing Patients: (708) 342-1900
Illinois Gastroenterology Consultants
Illinois Gastroenterology Consultants12150 S Harlem Ave, Palos Heights, IL 60463 Existing Patients: (708) 361-4778
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latta?
TDr. Latta is compassionate and thorough in answering questions and reassuring on initial diagnosis when I was in dire straits indeed. He adjusted my chemo/meds based on my concerns and response. It was empowering to feel 'listened to'. I am so grateful to him and his staff, as well as many people's prayers, that now. 2/3 through my initial chemo rx, I am a surgical candidate for tumor removal! Thank you Dr Latta!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shadi Latta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Latta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Latta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Latta frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Latta's office is located at 17333 La Grange Rd Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60487. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Latta speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital