Dr. Abdelnour has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shadi Abdelnour, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Abdelnour completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 2006
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelnour?
Dr. Abdlenour is the best endocrinologist I've ever seen and I've had a thyroid disorder since childhood and I'm 60 years old. He is gentle and kind and explains things and answers my questions thoroughly. His plan of care is perfect and really addresses all of the issues and I have multiple medical conditions. I couldn't be any more satisfied. I have already recommended friends to him and they have seen him and are as happy as I am.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shadi Abdelnour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdelnour's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdelnour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdelnour frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Abdelnour's office is located at 99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 206, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdelnour speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- 1 99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 206, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 385-3228